Inventory Unit Detail
2016 DR Power TB25044BEN
Our top-of-the-line, tow-behind brush cutter. With a big 20 HP Briggs & Stratton V-Twin engine, the PRO XL churns through saplings up to 3" in diameter and thick, 6-feet tall field grass at up to 2 acres per hour. Electric-start, 44" cut.
- 44” Mulching Deck - The 44” mowing deck is enclosed on 3 sides, so cut material is chopped and re-chopped, leaving windrows behind.
- Big “Brush Bar” - The 2.75” thick steel frame acts as a brush bar...pushing over saplings, brambles, and other vegetation before feeding it under the deck
- Chain Debris Guard - Similar to the debris shields used on commercial roadside mowers, this guard stops material from flying forward
- Floating Deck - The deck is suspended from the frame, allowing it to ride up and over high points, minimizing scalping and protecting the drivetrain from damage.
- Mow up to 2 acres per hour! - Mowing times will vary with conditions (density of growth and features of terrain), but hooked up to your ATV the DR 20 HP Tow-Behind Brush Mower can clear as much 2 acres per hour — while you ride in comfort!
- Mows Outside Wheelbase - The mowing blade extends outside of the wheels—so you can mow right up next to fences, walls, hedgerows and other obstacles without interference.
- No-Tools Height Adjustment - Choose your mowing height—from 4" to 7.5"—with two easy-turning hand cranks.
- Outrigger Tow Bar - The 2-piece tow bar allows for offsetting the mowing deck to the left or right...or you can mow right behind your tow vehicle.
- Pivoting Blades - Unique swinging blades pivot when hitting an immovable object, to protect the mower’s blade, spindle and engine.
- Remote Control - A remote control allows you to engage and disengage the mower blade—right from the driver’s seat of your towing vehicle.
- Air Filter: Dual Element
- Cylinders: Two (cast iron sleeved)
- Fuel Capacity: 2 -1/2 gallons with fuel pump and fuel filter
- Horsepower: 20 HP
- Lubrication: Pressurized
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series
- Oil Type: 30W HD
- Starting: Type: Electric
- Type of Engine: Briggs & Stratton V-Twin OHV
- Clutch: Electric
- Tires: 4 - Front: 11 x 4-5" Rear: 13 x 5-6"
- Cutting Capacity: 6'-high grass; 8'-high weeds & brush; 3"-thick saplings
- Height: 32-1/2"
- Length: 146" with tow bar extended
- Shipping Weight: 460 lbs.
- Weight: 401 lbs
- Width: 46-1/2"
- Cutting Height: 4" to 7-1/2"
- Cutting Width: 44"
- Number of Blades: 2
- Shipping: 77" L X 48" W X 40" T
- Standard: Fuel Shutoff Value, Pre Cleaner, Oil Filter
- Tread: Front: Never Flat, Rear: Tubed
- Type: Tow-Behind
- Warranty: Engine: 2 yrs Residential, 90 days Commercial; Machine: 2 yrs Residential, 1 year Commercial
- Horse Power
- 20 HP
- Fuel Capacity
- 2-1/2 gal.
- Deck Size
- 44 in.