Inventory Unit Detail
2018 RedMax CZT52-23KAW
RedMax brings commercial capability and affordability together in the CZT platform. Designed with the landscaper in mind, the CZT provides commercial application at a fraction of the cost. Commercial duty engines and drivetrains coupled with heavy duty frames provide reliability day after day, season after season. Excellent weight balance and an ergonomic layout provide ease of operation under the toughest mowing conditions, making short work out of big jobs. Add the RedMax accessories you need to tailor the CZT to your exact mowing needs.
- Kawasaki engine: Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- Premium seat: Thick cushions and EVC (elastomeric vibration control) provide unsurpassed comfort for the operator. The two tone vinyl covers are replaceable in the event of damage.
- Zero-turn steering system: Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS): The practical foldable ROPS protects the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- Adjustable tracking: The easily accessible adjustment allows fine-tuning of straight line tracking without tools.
- Adjustable steering levers: Steering levers are adjustable for different size operators - ergonomically angled inward for more comfort and can be adjusted to suit your particular style.
- Commercial drive system: Hydro-Gear's ZT3400 series commercial transmissions are fully serviceable and offer higher ground speeds with smooth performance.
- Comfortable operation: Convenient seat slide with spring suspension, large dampened steering levers with premium foam grip and multiple control lever adjustments for operator preference.
- Oversized chassis: 2'' x 3'' tube chassis combined with large rear and front tires provide superior strength and improved ride quality.
- Removable foot pan: Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Cast Iron Spindle Housings: Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and featuring sealed ball bearings.
- Heavy Duty Fabricated Deck: The robust cutting deck features twin 11 gauge sheet (1/4" combined) construction for added structure and spindle support. Cast iron blade spindles, impact resistant discharge shields and reinforced scalp rollers add to the commercial duty design
- 6-inch Wide Caster Wheels: Durable 6-inch wide front casters with pneumatic tires provide long life and are easy on turf.
- Hour meter with service minder: Indicates when it's time to service your zero turn.
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift: Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator's seat.
- Speed forward max: 10 mph
- Speed forward min: 0 mph
- Cutting width: 52 in
- Cutting deck type: 11-gauge fabricated
- Cutting methods: 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 11 gauge
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3 pcs
- Blade-tip speed: 96.52 m/s
- Anti-scalp wheels: 3
- Weight: 760 lbs
- Tire size, front Width: 6.5 in
- Tire size, front Diameter: 13 in
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: ZT 3400
- Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FS Series V-Twin
- Cylinder displacement: 44.3 cu.inch
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oilfilter
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 5 gal (US)
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Seat spring: Yes
- Cup holder: Yes
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- FS Series V-Twin
- 44.3 cu.in.
- ZT 3400
- Wheel Size
- 13 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable