Inventory Unit Detail
2018 SnowEx 6000 UTV V-Plow
Call for Price
Turn your utility vehicle into a sidewalk snow-removal specialist with the UTV V-Plow from SnowEx®. Lightweight, yet heavy duty, the plow is designed to angle down to 5' wide, whether in straight, scoop or V modes, making it ideal for standard sidewalks.
- Blade Width: 6 ft. 0 in. (182.9 cm)
- Blade Height: 25.75 in. at hinge/29.25 in. at end (65.4 cm at hinge/74.3 cm at end)
- Angle Cylinders: 1 in. (2.5 cm)
- Plowing Width (Straight): 72 in. - Straight - 84 in. w/Wings60 in./66 in. - Vee - 67 in./73 in. w/Wings 55 in./61 in. - Scoop - 61 in./67 in. w/Wings (182.9 cm - Straight - 213.4 cm w/Wings152.4 cm/167.6 cm - Vee - 170.2 cm/185.4 cm w/Wings 139.7 cm/155 cm - Scoop - 155 cm/170.2 cm w/Wings)
- Plowing Width (Full Angle): 60 in./66 in.67 in./73 in. w/Wings (152.4 cm/167.6 cm170.2 cm/185.4 cm w/Wings)
- Approx. Weight*: 354 lb. (160.6 kg)
- Cutting Edge: 1/4 in. x 5 in. (0.635 x 12.7 cm)
- Blade/Wing Thickness: 14 ga
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6
- Trip Springs: 2 steel
- Vertical Reinforcement Ribs: Six vertical ribs support the back of the blade to add strength and protect against twisting.
- Lightweight Design : The blade is constructed of high-strength, low alloy steel components that are stronger and lighter than traditional steel.
- Trip-Edge Protection : Independent trip edge protects the plow, UTV and operator when encountering obstacles, and functions in any position (scoop, V, angle or straight). Because only the edge trips, snow loads are never lost.
- Responsive Direct Lift : The direct lift system includes a massive cylinder that delivers a wide range of motion, impressive lifting power and high stacking performance.
- Standard Double Acting Cylinders: Allows operation of each wing independently or to lock the wings together for efficient straight blade operation and clean back dragging.
- Easy Access Components Cover : Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- Hand-Held Controls : Choose between the joystick control for easy blade control operation when wearing gloves or the POWER GRIP™ control with backlit buttons. Both feature power “on" and float LEDs and are FLEET FLEX enabled.
- Windrowing Position : When angled for windrowing, the leading wing directs more snow into the moldboard to eliminate spill-off. Adjustable to 5'0" or 5'6" widths.
- BUCKET BLADE™ Scoop Position : Angle the wings forward to put the plow in scoop mode. Adjustable to 4'7" or 5'1" widths.
- V Position: Angle the wings back to put the plow in V position. Adjustable to 5'0" and 5'6" widths.
- POWERCOAT Finish: Our high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system provides a long lasting, maintenance-free finish.
- Adjustable Center Cutting Edge : Gap can be adjusted to help prevent snow from slipping between pivot edges.
- Robotically Welded Headgear : Robotically welded headgear ensures quality and consistency on every SnowEx plow.
- Stand-Free Design : Because the blade is stable in the V position for either attaching or detaching, no stand is needed.
- Self-Aligning Receiver Brackets: Receivers simplify attachment and are removable when not in use. This enhances ground clearance and ramp angle when using the vehicle during other seasons or when not plowing.
- Deflector Kit : Enhance snow containment, and help prevent it from blowing onto the windshield, with a rubber deflector.
- Shoe Assembly Kit : The shoe assembly kit lets you set the scraping height of the blade, extending the life of the cutting edge and base angle for use when plowing rocky and abrasive surfaces.
- Bolt-On Wing Extensions: Maximize your blade width and carrying capacity by adding 6-inch wing extensions to each side. The extra 12 inches of plowing surface reduces the number of necessary passes, cutting down job time.
- Blade Height
- 25.75 in. at hinge/29.25 in. at end (65.4 cm at hinge/74.3 cm at end)
- Blade Width
- 6 ft. 0 in. (182.9 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/4 in. x 5 in. (0.635 x 12.7 cm)
- Plowing Width
- Straight: 72 in. (182.9 cm); Vee: 67 in./73 in. (170.2 cm/185.4 cm)
- 354 lb. (160.6 kg)