Inventory Unit Detail
2018 SnowEx 8000RD
Call for Price
For personal plowing or light-duty commercial snow plowing jobs using half-ton pick-ups, the SnowEx® 7600RD and 8000RD are engineered to meet vehicle weight ratings and deliver excellent performance. Built with stronger and lighter high-strength steel, the units are ideal for tough conditions while putting less stress on your truck than heavier snow plows.
- Blade Width: 8 ft. 0 in. (243.8 cm)
- Blade Height: 27 in. (68.6 cm)
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2 in. (3.8 cm)
- Plowing Width (Straight): 96 in. (243.8 cm)
- Plowing Width (Full Angle): 86.6 in. (219.9 cm)
- Approx. Weight*: 415 lb. (188 kg)
- Cutting Edge: 5/16 in. x 6 in. (0.313 x 15.2 cm)
- Blade/Wing Thickness: 16 ga
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6
- Trip Springs: 2 steel
- Full-Trip Moldboard: A full-trip moldboard with two coil springs helps protect you, your plow and your truck when striking obstacles.
- Vertical Reinforcement Ribs: Six vertical ribs support the back of the blade to add strength and protect against twisting.
- Steel Cutting Edge: A 6" hardened steel cutting edge provides long-lasting performance and delivers a clean scraping action.
- Easy Access Components Cover: Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- High-Strength Steel Construction: Plows are built with high-strength steel that is stronger and lighter than conventional steel.
- Formed Base Channel: The formed base channel is the backbone of the plow, built with high-strength steel and multiple angles for extra stability.
- Robotically Welded Headgear: Robotically welded headgear ensures quality and consistency on every SnowEx plow.
- POWER GRIP™ Hand-Held Control: An easy-to-use hand-held control allows the blade to be raised, lowered and angled with one quick touch.
- Automatixx® Attachment System: The Automatixx attachment system provides fast and easy snowplow hook-up that can all be handled from one side of the truck.
- Direct Lift: Direct lift system gives the plow a responsive full range of motion for efficient stacking and transport.
- STORM SEEKER™ Headlamps: STORM SEEKER™ halogen headlamps provide a bright, smooth, wide beam pattern and absorb road vibrations.
- POWERCOAT Finish: Our high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system provides a long lasting, maintenance-free finish.
- SECURITY GUARD™: The SECURITY GUARD™ anti-theft system electronically secures your plow from unauthorized use when detached from the truck.
- FLEET FLEX Electrical System: The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides complete fleet interchangeability. Any SnowEx plow can be used on any truck.
- Scrape Maxx™ Down-Force Kit: Add down-force to your SnowEx truck plow to bust through hard pack and maximize back-dragging performance. The Scrape Maxx down-force kit can be added to any SnowEx truck plow and uses the existing control.
- Steel Cutting Edges: Built for the long haul, SnowEx® plows offer thicker steel cutting edges for enhanced wear resistance over time.
- Deflector Kit: Enhance snow containment, and prevent it from blowing onto the windshield, with a SnowEx rubber deflector.
- Blade Guides: Available in 24" or 36" lengths, commercial blade guides are highly visible fluorescent orange, enhanced with reflective tape.
- Curb Guard Kit: Bolt-on curb guards protect the outer edge of your plow from wear associated with curbs and sidewalks.
- Shoe Assembly Kit: The shoe assembly kit lets you set the scraping height of the blade, extending the life of the cutting edge and base angle for use when plowing rocky and abrasive surfaces.
- Emergency Parts Bag: Be prepared for unexpected snowplow emergencies! This kit includes the most common replacement parts, conveniently packaged in a small, durable bag for easy storage behind or under your truck seat. Available in two versions to cater to all plow models.
- Hydraulic Fluid: Available in gallon and quart sizes, this zinc-free product is formulated to provide better viscosity in temperatures as low as -60° F. This means that your plow will operate at an optimum level in the most inclement weather.
- Touch-Up Paint: Time to touch-up your blade or plow parts? SnowEx® offers a wide range of touch-up paints, available in convenient 12 oz. aerosol spray cans, that deliver an excellent finish to help keep your plow looking its best.
- Blade Height
- 27 in. (68.6 cm)
- Blade Width
- 8 ft. 0 in. (243.8 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 5/16 in. x 6 in. (0.313 x 15.2 cm)
- Plowing Width
- Straight: 96 in. (243.8 cm); Full Angle: 86.6 in. (219.9 cm)
- 415 lb. (188 kg)