Inventory Unit Detail
2018 SnowEx 8600SW
Call for Price
Move more snow with a snow plow that thinks for itself - the SPEEDWING 8600 from SnowEx®. Intuitive mechanical wings automatically adjust from scoop mode to windrow position as you angle the plow. By combining the ease of straight blade operation with the productivity of a winged snow plow, SPEEDWING clears big jobs fast to enhance your profits.
- Blade Width: 8 ft. 7 in. (261.6 cm)
- Blade Height: 29 1/2 in. (74.9 cm)
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2 in. (3.8 cm)
- Plowing Width (Straight): 103 in. - Scoop (261.6 cm - Scoop)
- Plowing Width (Full Angle): 93.4 in. - Windrow (237.2 cm - Windrow)
- Approx. Weight*: 892 lb. (405 kg)
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. blade 1/2 in. x 8 in. wing (1.3 x 15.2 cm blade 1.3 x 20.3 cm wing)
- Blade/Wing Thickness: 12 ga
- Reinforcement Ribs: 4
- Trip Springs: 4 steel
- Scoop Position: When the SPEEDWING blade is facing forward, the wings automatically default to scoop mode and carry up to 30% more snow per pass.
- Windrowing Position: When angled for windrowing, the leading wing directs more snow into the moldboard to allow a full pass with minimal spill-off.
- Automatically Adjusting Mechanical Wings: Mechanical wings automatically adjust from scoop mode to windrow position as you angle the plow.
- Straight Blade Position: For a wider straight blade, the wings can be easily pinned back.
- Fully Welded Formed Torque Box: A formed torque box with four welded vertical reinforcement ribs provide unmatched torsional strength to prevent blade twisting.
- Steel Cutting Edge: A 6" hardened steel cutting edge provides long-lasting performance and delivers a clean scraping action.
- Full-Trip Moldboard: A full-trip moldboard with four coil springs helps protect you, your plow and your truck when striking obstacles.
- Easy Access Components Cover: Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- Wings That Give: Plow wings give on impact. They are spring loaded and retract when hitting an obstacle.
- Automatixx® Attachment System: The Automatixx attachment system provides fast and easy plow hook-up that can all be handled from one side of the truck.
- POWER GRIP™ Hand-Held Control: Intuitive hand-held control allows independent or simultaneous wing adjustment for maximum efficiency.
- STORM SEEKER™ Headlamps: STORM SEEKER halogen headlamps provide a bright, smooth, wide beam pattern and absorb road vibrations.
- Direct Lift: Direct lift system gives the plow a responsive full range of motion for efficient stacking and transport.
- POWERCOAT Finish: Our high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system provides a long lasting, maintenance-free finish.
- SECURITY GUARD™: The SECURITY GUARD anti-theft system electronically secures your plow from unauthorized use when detached from the truck.
- FLEET FLEX Electrical System: The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides simple, common programmable controls for true fleet interchangeability.
- Scrape Maxx™ Down-Force Kit: Add down-force to your SnowEx truck plow to bust through hard pack and maximize back-dragging performance. The Scrape Maxx down-force kit can be added to any SnowEx truck plow and uses the existing control.
- Steel Cutting Edges: Built for the long haul, SnowEx® plows offer thicker steel cutting edges for enhanced wear resistance over time.
- Deflector Kit: Enhance snow containment, and prevent it from blowing onto the windshield, with a SnowEx rubber deflector.
- Back Drag Edges: SnowEx back drag edges deliver cleaner, consistent scraping and back dragging in tight areas.
- Emergency Parts Bag: Be prepared for unexpected snowplow emergencies! This kit includes the most common replacement parts, conveniently packaged in a small, durable bag for easy storage behind or under your truck seat. Available in two versions to cater to all plow models.
- Blade Guides: Available in 24" or 36" lengths, commercial blade guides are highly visible fluorescent orange, enhanced with reflective tape.
- Touch-Up Paint: Time to touch-up your blade or plow parts? SnowEx® offers a wide range of touch-up paints, available in convenient 12 oz. aerosol spray cans, that deliver an excellent finish to help keep your plow looking its best.
- Hydraulic Fluid: Available in gallon and quart sizes, this zinc-free product is formulated to provide better viscosity in temperatures as low as -60° F. This means that your plow will operate at an optimum level in the most inclement weather.
- Skid Steer Mount: Universal mounting plate allows for fast and easy attachment to skid steers.
- Blade Height
- 29 1/2 in. (74.9 cm)
- Blade Width
- 8 ft. 7 in. (261.6 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. blade 1/2 in. x 8 in. wing (1.3 x 15.2 cm blade 1.3 x 20.3 cm wing)
- Plowing Width
- Scoop: 103 in. (261.6 cm); Windrow: 93.4 in. (237.2 cm)
- 892 lb. (405 kg)